Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chillaxing with Belly Friends

This evening, I went to Khayyam in Brookline to watch one of my favorite people in the whole entire world dance.

At some point after her performance, some girls in the crowd (who brought wine) wanted for us to get up and dance with them.  It was fun and all, but there was definitely a moment where I thought, "I've already had so much fun tonight, and not a single one of us in the group had anything alcoholic."

I feel like there's something to be said about that.

There's a potential for a reality t.v. show that would probably get horrible ratings for being so reasonable.

What do you get when you put together a bunch of confident, straightforward yet friendly belly dancers in a room together?  A lot of good times with a shimmy on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...