Friday, August 13, 2010

Visiting the Homelands

In July, a friend of mine and I went to Greece to celebrate being single at 28 years old.

In honor of the company namesake, I made it a point to wear my Goddess tank with pride.
Athena's Goddess
I couldn't even imagine how the Parthenon was constructed.  I'm sure there's a Discovery Channel special dedicated to how it was done.  But standing in the greatness that was the marble slabs, even amidst the reconstruction work, felt awe-inspiring.

Considering that Athena was the Goddess of Wisdom, I felt so proud to be part of a company that focuses on spreading knowledge about yourself, your body, and what works in relationships.

Greece was awesome! If you would like to read all about it, visit my personal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...