Thursday, November 25, 2010

Goddess Thankful

In this Goddess' life, there's so much to be thankful for.

Today, we are all reminded to count the blessings, no matter how small.  For sometimes, it is the small blessings that truly make a difference.

I am thankful for the boyfriend (who's forehead kisses always make me feel better).
I am thankful for the kitties (who keep me on my toes, wake me in the morning, and allow me to love them).
I am thankful for my friends (near and far, who remind me every day even if we don't speak that day about where I've come from and where I'm going).
I am thankful for our tiny, filled-with-crap, 1-fuse-box, stompy-neighbors apartment (complete with comfy bed and "princess" chair).
I am thankful for my feet (which have helped me express myself through dance, taken me to distant lands, and sometimes remind me to take care of myself).
I am thankful for my voice (which reflects my moods, energy levels, and love of cheesy music).
I am thankful for my family (which continues to grow and evolve, reminding me that I will one day be responsible for my own).

I am thankful for my business (which has allowed me spread the message of better and healthy sex).
I am thankful for the opportunities Athena's has offered us (which really provide constant rays of sunshine and hope every day..even on the hardest of days).
I am thankful for my Athena's families (which provide me with unending support and laughter).
I am thankful for being a Goddess (which is truly an enchanted life indeed).

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Goddess Cecilia! I always enjoy reading your posts! I really recommend you read "Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts. I think you would really like if you haven't yet read it already. She has a whole chapter on giving gratitude and this post reminds of that! Happy Blogging!

    -Sister Goddess Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...